Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Russell Westbrook nearly ends LeBron James' career

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Apr 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,808
    As a hardcore Grizz fan... Russell Westbrook can go right to hell.

Suspend him.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,281
    Defense? Uhh, he grabbed his shoulder and tried to yank him down because he was mad about turning it over. Kinda why LeBron landed the way he did...

That's a flagrant foul in any era.

It wasn't completely malicious, it seemed like he wanted to yank him down with all his strength but backed off at the very last second because he realized he was about to f**k him up.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,626
    Yeah, it was a flagrant foul- but nothing bad.

Doesn't look like he tried to do much other than stop him from dunking the best way he could.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    It is real simple. If a guy has a clear dunk or lay up and another player intentionally fouls the guy to keep him from making the shot without going for the block give the guy who was fouled 3 foul shots. Then you take away the entire motivation for the foul to begin with.
  5. 520titan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $0
    i think deuce is saying its nothing bad compared to the title of this thread...Russel westbrook almost ends lepawns career" but it was not a terribly hard foul...just a awkward one...not awkward like the big cat though haha
  6. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    A player could easily tear up knee on something like that and for what? To save maybe one point on the scoreboard? But like I said if they automatically give the player 3 foul shots it takes away the motivation to even try to stop the shot. Give him the two and not risk him making three. Then whenever it is obvious the three shots become automatic. Don't even need to call it flagrant.
  7. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    two of the most overrated queers in the nba, and the foul wasn't even that bad.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    You can't blame Westbrook for trying to win the championship right there. Gregg Williams would be proud.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,081
    LeBron James is the Kanye West of basketball. He's usually really good, but no one likes him cause he's a total chump.
    1 people high five this.
  10. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,486
    A shame that he didn't (end his career).

LeChoke and his gal pals are probably the worst thing to happen to professional sports since... um... hmmm...