Ruston Webster says Mike Munchak has his full support

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The whole mold of this team needs to be reshaped from top to bottom.

They say we wanna win the line of scrimmage each and every year and we don't.

Play calling has been less then stellar.

And how conservative we still are on both sides is frustrating, it seems like every time we get the lead even if its 3 pts we try to run the clock out the rest of the game instead of going for more points.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree man. I said that all year long, about how they didn't take shots down field, predictable boring play calling, and not utilizing the speed they have at the LB position. If you are going to suck and also not able to run, at least take chances. The sad part is , we will likely win today, which really screws us draft position wise and also with regard to Munch possibly getting another chance. Personally , I could care less about 8-10 or 14-15 draft spot, but when you may try and trade down and also snag a 3rd round pick which we need, it may hurt them.

3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@jwyattsports: With a loss today #Titans CEO/president Tommy Smith's decision on Mike Munchak would be much easier. Munchak can't afford an L & 6-10 finish

@jwyattsports: Either way, not expecting a decision on Munchak's fate to be made on Monday. Expecting it to be later in the week after meetings #Titans

4. VOLS_n_TITANS

VOLS_n_TITANS Rookie

Mike Munchak shows more emotions this fist Pumping when he is playing for his job....but when he is the regular season he is over there doing nothing

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Saying Much "has always had" his full support is very different than saying Munch "Has" his full support.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't get how beating the team that's going to have the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft can save someone's job. Great expectations we have here I guess.

7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

well ****.

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

See I believe it is their fault. It took 11 games to realize we needed Leon Washington. Kick returners killed us. Thats on the coaches for not dealing with the problem. Just like we could have had 5 wins (not sure on that), we could have a few more losses too (Pitt, SD, STL, JAX, HOU). I am ready to start fresh, I just do not see this team doing anything next year with no changes. You realize too we spent over 100 mil in free agency, and for what, 1 more win? 2 div wins?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar