Ruston Webster Wants to Add More Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Quick question, is trades capped per round? Like can you trade your 1st more than once?

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#16 & #78 for #11

Dallas gets Aaron Donald

Gilbert at 16, QB at 2nd, RB at 3rd

Not bad

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It would be very nice to be able to go QB 2nd & RB 3rd.

Trading back to 16 with Dallas or Miami 19 wouldn't be bad at all. 30 is a far way to go, so the offer would have to be sweeeeeet.

If Barr isn't available at 11, I definitely want to trade back. If he is, I'd still welcome a deal.

Donald is fantastic prospect, just hard to see where he fits into this defense. I know though, looking for a fit is a bad way to pass on a good player, which Donald is; very good.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No way he makes it to you if trading back....Hell, he may not be there at #11. His athletic ability, size, and upside will make someone pull the trigger and early. I will get behind them if they take him, but I am personally not sold on him and don't like that he is a raw project.

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

That's a good question...that's why rush gets paid the big bucks.

I don't think that OLB is a huge need, we should draft one if we can but we have our starters already on the roster IMO. I would prob trade down even if Barr is there, and I like him a lot. Not into drafting a QB, sink or swim with locker, looking forward to seeing Wilson too in TC and preseason, I like him coming outta college.

I want hageman bad. That's who my guys is. I also think we like Roby a lot, and will be up to the podium quick if he is there in the second round, a nice choice then awaits for RB in the 3rd if we trade down in the 1st, WR/TE/OLB rest of the way in some order..that would make my night

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

For some reason Urban, I can't quote your post. In reply, trade down and hope Barr is still there. We need the picks. From what I have been reading, our position this year at 11 holds a lot of possibilities. We can go for a QB if we like a guy that is there, we can take BPA on either side of the ball, or we can trade back and pick up additional picks. Titans are holding the ball this year-- just depends on what our FO decides to do with it. 6 Days 19 Hours 1 minute remaining till the draft. I am Interested!

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Oh, and I like Barr for the W

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If we dropped down to like 16, Barr could still be there. I think that's worth the risk if we can get a couple additional picks out of it.

1. BPA defense 2. QB 3. RB

That's what I'm leaning towards right now (ask me again in a couple days).

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I just dont see the Titans getting a QB till after the draft

Now that that bammer QB is dead to me I dont like any of them

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Barr could definitely fall to 11, especially if QBs start going off the board early. I'd pull the trigger on him if he's there. If not, trade back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar