Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ruston Webster will turn us around in 2 years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I'm convinced. This offseason had addressed almost every weakness on this team. Safety, TE, an entire interior offensive line, LB depth, DB and QB competition and depth, and somehow managed to slip a second round WR in there who's tall, athletic, and fast with enormous upside.

I'm not optimistic we'll win more then 8 games this year. Our schedule starts out very tough and we have a LOT of new starters. However, I do think after the bye that this team will look like one with a real future. And with another solid offseason, we can be real contenders in 2014.

The best part of all this: the number one focus is on building a solid supporting cast and giving Locker a great opportunity to succeed. If he can't succeed, a good QB can be brought in to succeed with a great OL, good RB and young, athletic receivers. The days of three and outs with exhausted 4th quarter defenses are coming to an end.
    MFister, mike75, ScotTitan and 2 others high five this.
  2. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,457
    Webster will be turning it around with another coaching staff if we don't get 10 wins.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072
    God no. He can stay.

He's the best thing that's happened to this team in a long time.

Fire everyone else if we miss the playoffs.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  4. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,524
    Munchak isnt going anywhere after this season unless they go 4-12 or some such.
  5. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,457

That is what I meant
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I like Munch alright. He knows football, and the players respect him. He also talks strait up about things Fisher would just bullshit about. It's his coordinators I haven't cared for. With Greg Williams t the helm on D,I think we could be just fine.
    LANGSTER, titantrusince82 and CJtheBeast high five this.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Yea if we just LOOK good, we won't have any firings
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,072
    The only way I could live with Munchak beyond this season (other than making the playoffs) would be if we are consistently competitive and come close to the playoffs.

Beat the teams we're supposed to beat and compete with the elite teams we'll be playing this year (Seahawks, Niners, Broncos).

No more losing to the Jags. Period.

If it's a good 8-8 or 9-7, he can stay. 7-9 or worse and there's no excuse... Pack your bags.
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    We have to look competitive. Alot will fall on lockers ability to drive the ball and score so... Well see. I'm actually impressed with how we been doing lately, FA, drafts... I dig.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    In the many years I have been reading this forum, this is the only year I remember posters not creating chicken little threads.