Rusty Smith Commitment Level

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

He went to FAU, ive hung out with him before. Dont know him like THAT, but he was pretty cool from wut i seen of em He has a huge arm, for a skinny guy he can throw the rock and coming from a school where nobody has been given a chance in the draft, hes def gunna put in hard work. He was all mature about his schooling too so hes a priority first kinda guy. He will be beast if he puts in the work which he will. I liked the pick when i seen it, another guy i know in the NFL. Pretty cool conisdering both of em are in our divison and one is playing for us now. Give him time tho, like another year. First year jitters isnt nothing new. He did have a good drive against the Skins.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Costarica, what does it take from Rusty this Sunday/season to shut you up? I'd love to know the exact moment you're proven wrong.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Mariani returned a TD and Rusty got promoted in the same day. You must have died a little inside.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If it hasn't happened with Mariani it ain't happenin' with Rusty.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Uh no, I never called Jax anything. That was YOU. Keep your lies in check. Very close to putting you on ignore.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Rusty could go Vick in the next game and Costarica would still be blathering on..

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We need a team leader, Rusty Smith needs to take control rookie or not, tell the Vets how you want things done. set the tone early. Dont let the other guys size you up as a rookie pushover.

btw Rusty has a online Bio that says Peyton Manning is his favorite player.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I can see it now.

"You think that was GOOD? Most of his TDs were lucky to not be pick-sixes and his run TDs were a few steps from being big time fumbles. Get over it people."

But without the grammar and syntax.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I see something like:
    That throw was almost a Pick 6 but Moss broke it up its was a punt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar