Ryan Broyles

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rward16, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rward16

rward16 Practice Squad

Anyone else high on this kid from Oklahoma? Would have been the #2 overall WR in this draft had he not torn his ACL early last season. I know its hard to imagine picking him because Britt is also coming off knee surgery, but this guy could be something special and we could likely get him as late as the 4th or 5th round.

Thoughts?

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah he is a guy that i would take a look at with a later pick. Could be a steal for somebody

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I LOVE Broyles. He's projected to go around the 4th. Would be an absolute steal if he were there. It's a little scary that he's coming off an injury but it's worth taking a risk in the 4th.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not a 4th no way man. His skills and talent say 4th for sure, but that ACL says not 4th.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He absolutely would not have been the #2 receiver in the draft.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Eh, always scared of ACLs... takes a solid 18-mo to get back 100%. Plus there's chance they are never the same player again. Always scary. However, low risk high reward for drafting a player in later rounds like Broyles.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Acl is very scary I think he goes in the 5th or 6th and could be a steal. I would still drather have T.Y. Hilton Fla Int.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Maybe his ACL will make him go undrafted. Now that Titans picked up Wright, that is about the only way we go after him. Could put him on IR for a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar