S Brian Randolph blows up Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I don't, nor have I ever, lived in Tenn. I could care less where a player is from when I grade them and most of the time, don't bother to even look it up because to me it is immaterial!

Amusing you disagree with our GM and most - if not all - of the GM's and HC's in the NFL who think (and have SAID PUBLICLY) that they see Ramsey as a CB!

So make your argument that Ramsey isn't a CB? This is just for fun since we know the answer. The question is...do YOU???

Oh, and make your case for Randolph besides measureables....

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Your entire argument of WHY he's not a CB is because he's VERSATILE???

ROFLMAO!!!

Why isn't that your argument for why he's NOT a FS? Why isn't that your argument why Tunsil (who's versatile enough to play LT, RT, LG or RG) isn't good at these positions?

In case you hadn't noticed, the NFL in general, and Robinson specifially...WANT versatile players!!! Robinson has said this numerous times. So I guess he disagrees with your notion that versatility means Ramsey can't play the position of Rolltide's choosing!!!;)

Deion Sanders was a versatile guy! Guess you would think he was just a returner right?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

So the only 'fact' you have is that other players had more INT's than Ramsey?

So let's give you a simple question to answer yes or no. If you answer YES, you support your above point (even though it's wrong) but if you answer NO, you invalidate your own point (even though this is the correct answer.)

Does the player with the most INT's the BEST player at that position?

I'll even give you some help.

Is Zack Sanchez the best CB in the draft? He has the most picks last year with 7!
    Is Tanner McEvoy the best S? Is Rocky Hayes? Reggis Ball? Justin Simmons?

All of the above players have the most picks or are tied for the most picks. Are any of them the best at their position? Any of them going in round 1?

Thanks for playing!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

LOL! Your argument is that everyone knows we need a RT, so we should take Tunsil...who's a LT? Brilliant!!!

Just like everyone knows Ramsey's only a S!!!

Oh wait, everyone in the NFL thinks Ramsey is a CB who CAN play anywhere you want or need him to because he's EXCELLENT at every position in the secondary!!!

YOU'RE the one who thinks he's not a CB because he's so versatile!!!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Here's a tip:

If at any point while wanking off verbally you decide to include the words "Fact number one"... you should probably follow it with a fact.

Otherwise, people stop reading. I'm sure the rest of it was equally dumb.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only facts in his argument don't even make a case for Randolph over Ramsey.

"Randolph was a four year starter and outproduced Ramsey!"

Uhhh, Ramsey started as a true freshman and is leaving early because he's a top prospect. Randolph "outproduced" Ramsey because he played 16 more games than Ramsey. And the only things he "outproduced" Ramsey in are INTs and tackles. Ramsey had almost as many PBIs in 2015 as Randolph had in his entire career.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

This argument doesn't make sense Because youre not trying To make the case for Randolph Being better value. You are trying to convince everybody that this guy us a better prospect..I haven't even seen this guy in the top 50 ranking let alone a top 5 draft prospect at his position...and let's not say its because he went to Tenn..they were several 4th quarter leads away from playing in the sec championship..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Rainman, there is your FACT.
    Rams trade up to acquire No. 1 pick from Titans - NFL.com

We just traded back to No.15. Irregardless, we absolutely were not going to take a CB/S at No.1. Hell would have frozen over first, so flush the sand out of your vagina and get over it.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Randolph career Highlights:

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I bet you have katanas in your bedroom.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar