Sad news in the Pittsburgh camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Kaye Cowher, wife of x-coach Bill Cowher, died of skin cancer. 54 Years old.
    Kaye was an athelet in her own rights: North Carolina basketball and Womans Professional Basketball Leaque.
    Bad news.
    I wonder if this is why Cowher retired?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

empathy for Steelers makes Bipolar angry

3. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I am not a Bill Cowher fan, but from what I have read his family always came first, as it should.
    From videos and news segments she appeared to be a very nice woman, which made me wonder how she put up with Bill. She had to be a great person just to be able to do that.
    She has died much too young and I wish the best for her family.

4. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

Really sad and tragic to hear. As thoughts and prayers are with him and his family! :(

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Hmm I honestly was expecting sarcasm, now I am sad.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I wonder if coach Cowher will come back to the NFL?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For today the Steelers extended family gets our empathy. R.I.P. Kaye Cowher. Even during his time in Pittsburgh I liked Bill. I hope Bill has the support he needs to get through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar