Sad news to report

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Today, Smitty sent me the sad news that Kian Harvey ("Blazing Arrow") who was an active member of the forum for a number of years, passed away a few weeks ago.

Many of us met Kian at a tailgate before the Colts game. He's fourth from the right in this photo:

[​IMG]

And on the right here:

[​IMG]

From his obituary:

Kian Shaun Harvey Resident of Concord Kian, beloved Husband, Father and Friend passed away Wednesday, September 15, 2010. He was born in Martinez on March 24, 1977. He attended Palmer School, Walnut Creek and graduated from De La Salle High School, Concord in 1995. He was awarded the rank of Eagle Scout in 1995. He attended UC Santa Barbara where he studied Chemistry and Economics. On June 21, 2003 he married Tammie Beth Wilson and on October 17, 2005 they were blessed with a daughter Amber Lynn Harvey. Kian was a great man with many interests and hobbies including the NFL with the Tennessee Titans being his favorite team, building and working on computers and gaming online with many friends. He enjoyed music and Bob Marley was his favorite. He loved to make people laugh and to spend time with friends and family. He was known by many for his great sense of humor and love for life. Not a day will go by that he will not be in our hearts. Kian is survived by his wife Tammie Beth Harvey, his daughter Amber Lynn Harvey, his mother Suzanne Harvey, and his Grandma Marilyn Harvey. A Memorial service to celebrate his life will be held on October 1, 2010 at 2:00 pm at the Walnut Avenue United Methodist Church, 260 Walnut Avenue, Walnut Creek.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/contracostatimes/obituary.aspx?n=kian-harvey&pid=145741887

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sad indeed. R.I.P brother... His daughter is the same age as my daughter. It saddens me to think how this will impact her life.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That sucks...what the hell...?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how did this happen?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Smitty said heart attack. He didn't know if there was a family history of heart disease.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Oh my... This is so tragic and sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, daughter and family. I really enjoyed visiting with him. I can't believe such a young life has been cut way to short.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Man, that's awful news.

Thanks for posting those pics, Jeff. My mental image of Blazing Arrow was always his Mr. Burns avi.

Praying for his family, especially his wife and daughter.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I have dealt with losing forum memebers in other forums and it's months or longer sometime before you find out the sad news.
    Truly sad so many pass at a young age. I remember reading some of his posts.
    A reminder that every day is a gift that should not be wasted.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so sorry to hear about this. Prayers going out to his family

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar