Sad news to report

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just awful. There are no words.
    R.I.P. K.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sad to hear it. He was a good one.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

R.i.p.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sorry TJ but I posted an it sucks to your post. This truly sucks.

I last spoke to Kian at the beginning of August. He was upbeat about the coming season as always.

I became friends with Kian from poking fun at the the Texans on their message board.

We just had a lot of laughs and when I went through a rough time he was a good friend. He had a tough time at the beginning of this year and I was able to repay the favour.

In 08 as many of you know he organised an epic weekend centred around the Monday night game vs the Colts.

Kian flew in from Sacramento,two Colts fans Meaghan and Mike drove down together from Indy and Chicago and I flew in from England.

Kian missed his connecting flight and so did I. Unbelievably we were bumped to the same connecting flight to Nashville from Chicago and actually seated across the isle from each other.

Simply one of the best weekends of my life and a trip of a lifetime. We went to the GoTitans tailgate and met some of the coolest regulars from this board.

We met Karen and Jay DeEugenio in town who were writers for Tailgate magazine and they ended up publishing an article about the weekend. Simply because of how cool it was that all these strangers from afar came together via a message board.

Sometimes I forget how special this board is with all the catfighting and moaning we do.

I'm simply gutted.

• High Five High Five x 12
  5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

My condolences to his family and friends. Its truly a difficult task to deal with the death of someone you love.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Wow, i'm sorry for the loss and will keep them in mind, I hate to see anyone suffer.

7. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kian, his daughter and family... Really hated to pass along such sad news ...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you run across it, post the link. I'm sure everyone would enjoy the read.

EDIT: Found it. Very nice.

http://www.tailgatermonthly-digital...itans england&search_term=titans england#pg22

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

ChildressTitanFan just let me know about the sad news. Thoughts and prayers from Texans fans to BA's wife, family, friends and finally to Titan's Nation!

RIP Blazing Arrow!!

Some heartfelt feelings from TexansTalk: Sad News: Blazing Arrow has passed away!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. Bjorn Touraque

Bjorn Touraque Teal Terror

Blazing Arrow used to be a regular on the Jags message board several years back.

He was a witty and intelligent guy who I enjoyed sparring with.

I'm very sad to hear he has passed at such a young age.

http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=690057

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar