Safety & LB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I remember Fisher talking about how it is better to play a straight up defense against the Colts than to try gimmicks. The Bolts played essentially the Pats defense agaisnt the Colts and it worked very well with their personel.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true, but he could do differential calcalus in his head while backpeddaling on 3rd and 3

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yeah, just like he did With KVB.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KVB is immune to womanization by dehr Schwartz by the mighty presence of Washburn.

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

lol :ha:

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

KVB is having the best year in his career thanks to Schwartz.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Too bad he has focused so much on KVB as there are numerous other spots that could use some of whatever you think Schwartz has done for KVB.

ya know I read in the Tennessean just last week where Washburn said that when KVB worked out he said something like "If we can control his hands there is a lot to work with" or something like that.

No quotes from MbSGWb Schwartz on any training plans he had for KVB - but it is possible Schwartz slept at a Holiday Inn Express that night

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Holy cow! Your right. I can't believe Washburn said something similar that was kind of like but different than what you said. I'm sold. Hire Washburn cause he talked about a player.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yep, rushing four every play to make sure none of the linebackers take his sacks.:ha:

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Dont knock Schwartzie you might offend some of his bend over boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar