Safety & LB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

should have said in for his initial workout, but at least we agree that Washburn would be a better DC than Schwartz - lol

2. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

He's a True Linebacker i'll take a LB like him over any of our LB's.

Merriman is COLD FOOTAGE he is strong, fast, ferocious and plays with attitude something none of our LB's do.

Crazy thing is he's just getting started and hasn't even reached his peak yet he'll be the best by next year or atleast top 3.

We need LB's like him around here.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wtf is cold footage?

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

a highlight reel, is what I'm guessing

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so whats hot and cold about?

6. CriticalTheory

It means alot of things

You can use it in Australia you'll be the only one saying it, then before you know it everybody will say it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or they'd think I'm an idiot when they ask what the hell I am talking about and I dont know. LOL.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If any coach gets credit for the year KVB is having it would be Washburn. All KVB does is line up and rush the passer. Schwartz isn't doing anything special strategically with KVB that I know of that is helping him succeed. KVB's hard work, hustle and technique (not to mention he is playing for a big contract) are the reasons for his success.

9. CriticalTheory

The term "Cold Footage" can be applied to a multitude of people or objects. It's more of when you view something or witness something like with Merriman. His play was ferocious his attitude towards Manning was Cold and you seen it. "Cold Footage"

It can also be used on Cars, Women, Trucks, Planes, etc

Examples:

You see a Dodge Magnum pass by sitting on 24's (Rims), tinted windows, booming sound, and you like how it looks. You can say "Crikey, Cold Footage right there"

Or I'll use me as an Example I might be Bickin Back with the Clique and we see a woman off in the distance. Me and my crew can spot women from far away we have that skill. She has a bangin body hips, thick thighs, nice mammories lol, and a phat booty mad dips (curves) I might say "Dayuuuum Cold Footage right there Boy, Straight cold footage"

If you are an airplane enthusiast and you went to the Paris Airshow like in the late 80's 86-88 and you saw the Su-27 do a Pugachev Cobra you would've said "OMG Look at that, did you see that? Man that was some Cold Footage"

Man basically it's when you see something thats looks good, plays good, etc you get the picture.

10. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

LMAO :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar