Safety

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tricky, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

Agree. Lebeau knows a stud Safety is needed for his D to dominate. Cyprien is good, but remember Jax let him walk. I could see us with Hooker/Adams, Cyprien, Byard, and Desearcy at S next season.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Cleveland let Sheard and Dion Lewis walk. Bad teams don't always make the right decisions.

3. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I'm hoping for Hooker, and we just need to release Searcy. Rotating out Hooker, Byard, Cyprien will set us up for one of the most lethal safety groups in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'd be happy with that group....Hooker is the ballhawking FS that makes sure Hilton and Hopkins don't beat us deep. Byard is just a solid all around safety and then we have our big nickle guy in Cyprien.

5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I would be surprised if we drafted a S at all. Cyp is a very good SS. We wont use him in coverage at all like Jax did. Byard showed he can do that well and play back. Searcy is our 3rd S and is a SS as well. JRob talked about how he liked how our the new STA we signed played well at the end of the year for the Raiders at S. That's 4 S we will keep. Unless we cut Searcy, we wont be adding any. Especially in the top 3 rounds.

JRob is trading out of 5. Its going to happen. Adams and Hooker will be gone anyway.

6. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Daniel Jeremiah has the Titans taking Hooker at 5 and Corey Davis at 18. I would love that. Hopefully pick up a solid CB in the 3rd.

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

who do you think would be a solid 3rd round corner?

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Awuzie

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Swap #5 with another team's 1st round and 2nd round picks. We need a 2nd round pick. I'd love 3 picks in 2 rounds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

HArd to say, but the class is very deep at CB so possible to find some talent there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar