Sailin for Jalen

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rodgev, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Likely, these are our options.

Fire Whiz and Webster.....hire vastly better HC and GM.

IF we every decide to let Andrews carry the ball 20x a game with a FB in front of him, we can figure out if we have a starting RB.

Right now I see 3 juicy things for this draft at the moment. RB, DB, WR. Our current GM hasn't shown the ability to effectively draft WR or RB and Jalen Ramsey is exactly what we need in our secondary.

And facing the concept of replacing 1 or 2 2nd round picks (Sankey and Hunter) with 1st or 2nd round picks is depressing.

And we still need OL help (badly). Did I mention we need a new HC and GM???

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The more I think of it the more I think Jalen could be a risky pick for the Titans.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're dead to me.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. The Hammer

Crybaby

5. Fry

I just want one guy who is fun to root for on this team. Jalen just so happens to be the best player in the draft too, so it works out!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. The Hammer

Yeah but him being a local guy is dangerous

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Why?

8. Fry

I wouldn't say dangerous. I wouldn't even factor it, but I get the reasoning.

Off the top of my head I can't think of many guys who were drafted into their hometown NFL franchise, but I know Rashean Mathis was from Jacksonville, played at a nearby college and then got drafted by the Jags at the top of the second round. No big deal.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Its not like he went to a metro inner city public school and had some bad "friends". He went to Brentwood Academy. One of the most high profile private schools in the state. I don't think that will be a problem. I am really hoping for a double of him and Eric Berry.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. The Hammer

Not saying g it cannot work out, it is dangerous.

It would have to depend on the maturity of the player and the kind support he gets.

You take a star, that young and give him a ton of money then drop him in the same city as all his old friends. Can turn into non-stop party all season long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar