Sailin for Jalen

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rodgev, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I understand the point but I still feel it would be a super silly and short-sighted reason to pass on a guy who has the playmaking potential he does.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

It could also be extra motivation fkr a guy to be playing on his home team. Idt it will have a negative effect at all. Andrews and Williamson are from nearby and i don't see problems with them.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is the same attitude that led to Pacman being drafted

Not saying not to take him but they need to be extra careful.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

F
    from near by, not in town. And they are not pulling high first round money.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Pacman wasn't from TN though so I don't really see your point about Jalen being "from here". If anything Pacman just proves that a knucklehead can be a knucklehead no matter where he's drafted. If we have character concerns about him then fine. I just don't think him being from TN should even enter into the equation.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

BTW, character concerns are pretty much nonexistent with Ramsey. About the only thing I would worry about is the occasional 15-yard penalty because he plays on the edge.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Fry

Sean Maguire on the best practice player at FSU, and how he aims to make him cry - Tomahawk Nation

Ramsey's attention to detail, his perfectionist nature, is a big part of what has made him such a standout talent not only at Florida State, but nationally. And it also renders him a target, of sorts, for the FSU offense, as the ‘Noles, especially quarterback Sean Maguire, are able to grade their offensive performance against Ramsey in practice as a measuring stick of sorts. Maguire doesn't shy away from challenging himself by testing the nation's top corner.

Said Maguire of facing Ramsey: "Jalen's just the best practice player that I've been around in the past three years here. He just comes out every day with an intensity that—he's just got a lot of intensity to him, to his game. I mean about everything. No matter what [practice] period we're in, whether it's team-run, or seven-on-seven."

Maguire continued:

He talks, and he's vocal, but I think the biggest way that he's a leader is just being able to watch him. Like, I love being able to watch him practice. It's really just, he's a great example for young guys of how to practice. I mean he just brings it, whether it's warm-ups, or whether they're doing one-on-one drills. He doesn't want to lose. And I think that's pretty awesome.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Shouldn't it be FAILIN FOR JALEN?

Seems more Titan like

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Fry

JFC!

It's #BringJalenHome

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

How far is Jalen's home town of Smyrna from Nashville?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar