Saint Tressel...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VolnTitan, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Do you think with the heat about the decision to let Pryor and Co. play tonight, that Tressel ends up holding them out of part of the game? The whole deal stinks to me.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would bench them for the whole game. The whole situation like you said stinks to me.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Big 10 schools act holier than thou alot of times, but I remember Nick Saban sending a player home for their big game (maybe the NC?) for similar offense. In the end, they are about the money like everyone else.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This is probably the last time half of these guys are going to play for OSU, I'd play them if I were him.

Although none of these guys or AJ Green should have been suspended for selling something that belonged to them to begin with. That's the NCAA for you though.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Tressel said he made them promise to come back to play next year if he allowed them to play......:lol:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, and if Dan Harron has 175 yards tonight he probably won't come back and there's nothing The Vest can do about it.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

They completely disregarded NCAA rules, what that moron think these guys are gonna live up to their end of a promise? And when they do... Tres aint gonna come out and throw them under the bus so I don't know what he thinks he's gonna do to them. Call their agents in the NFL and whine?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Fools. 5 games next year hurts us a lot more than 1 game now.

Besides, if you think our 5 guys need to be suspended now then so should Newton vs. Oregon, no?

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I think everyone outside of Auburn does think Newton should be suspended. And everyone outside of Columbus thinks your goons should be suspended.

But capitalism prevails.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They should be suspended but if given the choice for the Sugar bowl or the first 5 games next year I'd take this game. 1 vs. 5? Come on, the choice is obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar