Saints @ Colts Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtinIraq

ColtinIraq Camp Fodder

I tried to tell the Saints fans the defense they saw last year was not this year's defense. We've been laughing at all the talk about our defensive "losses". The guys replacing them are BETTER. This defense is faster and hit harder. Harper isn't going to get much sleep after watching David.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i don't put too much into the league until about week 3 or 4
    I've seen too many crappy teams start out 4-0, only to go 6-10 (hypo)

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

.. and more prone to misdirerection, overpursuing, and getting worn down by bigger, stronger offenses :))

4. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

This thread was fun to read... Enjoyed it...Best of luck Sunday against the Jags... Heres to the night tremors Harper is having after watching his old buddy Jason David last night... :grrhee:

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I hope our team doesn't get as shook as our fans. The Colts defense is still garbage, however the Saints are playing like the Saints again. No blocking, and no defense. They're the Saints. Last season wasn't the Saints. End of story.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wtf are you talking about? Where have read in here that people think the sky is falling?

Can't people talk about the performance of the Colts without it being seen as negative? I think Sean Payton got a little too cocky for his boots last night & the Saints will bounce back. It was a bad game plan & Brees had an off night.

Even so the colts D had a great night. When the Saints did run between the tackles, 50% of the time Rob Morris was there to make a play. Their weak spot is still the middle but it's not as bad as was advertised. More than likely they would fold after 20+ of such carries but they're only built to defend a lead. That's what Manning & co is there for.

We can beat them again & I think we're the team in the division they don't play well against but they're still a very good team.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

NUMBER ONE offense in the NFL last year is shutdown to 3 POINTS and you say that their defense isn't any better? Reggie Bush was completely shut down .... completely. We'll definitely smash them in the mouth and come out with the win but they didn't look last in the league against the run though.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reggie Bush was shut down for most of last year too.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree mostly when talking about rushing the ball but as a reciever out of the backfield he was pretty effective with over 700 yards.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, when you only pass it about three yards deep every play, you're going to have some trouble gaining many yards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar