saints waived haynes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

saw on the espn ticker that the saints waived michael haynes. any takers?

2. If he was any good, why has he been waived twice already???

I'd only consider claiming him if they don't think Josh Savage is worth keeping.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

SK took the words out of my mouth...err, away from my fingers (??)

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

So the Saints are waving Hayes. I hear that we'll be 'waving' at Volek after Sundays game!!!!!!!

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

He was waived because he was hurt, and he is expected to file a grievance against the bears for cutting him in the first place.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We only have 3 DEs now anyway. I'd take him, let him heal. KVB, LaBoy, Haynes, Savage, Odom, Haynesworth, Starks, Smith and Mahelona. I could live with that line going into next season. Bring in some competition, see who sticks and who doesn't. Haynes could be nice depth since he can play both positions. We've made worse personnel moves recently. Ahem.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

If we put in a claim, does Houston get first crack again, or do we come next in the progression? Starkiller? You out there patrolling?

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Another 1st round bust.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Don't bet on it.

Not if they can somehow get, as much as, a late round draft pick for him.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The Bears now have a Ring of Dishonor for 1st round busts...

Rashaan Salaam, Curtis Enis, Rex Grossman, Cedric Benson, John Thierry, Haynes, etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar