Salary Cap question???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Salary-cap 'carryover' figures announced by NFLPA - NFL.com

2. brian82

brian82 Rookie

To keep MM once he is due his first full pay would be the ideal solution, that all depends on MM and what his take on that is. I would personally be inclined this season and next to strengthen as best as possible and if MMs demands are more than the Titans are willing to pay, we would be in a better position than when MM was drafted last year. I know their agents are there to get the best possible deal but I still think they are vultures and I know bigger clubs will swarm around MM as soon as he is available, but I hope MM can see the overall Titan projected future and that it will be part of his decision.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So rare to see top legit franchise QBs hit free agency. When was the last time?

I'm sure Mariota will re-sign with us. I'd honestly be absolutely crushed if he left.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

When was the last time, a legitimate QB that started 4 years, left via free agency? It doesn't happen, if it's that big a deal, you keep tagging him until another team gives up every single draft pick for the next decade.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Exactly!

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You can't franchise someone every season tho?

7. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

McNair

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

McNair was traded

9. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Goodnight folks. I'm going to bed.

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was traded for a 4th.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar