Sam Adams Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sam Adams is still running his pre-draft 40.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree. From what I saw of Vickerson on Sunday I can see why they let Veal go. The guy is big and uses his hands well. He isn't just a big fat guy either, nice frame and can move. He might be better than Tony Brown down the road. I'd rather let him play significant snaps the rest of the season.

IMO Adams is only an option if we have another major injury at DT and even then I'd rather see if we could find another Tony Brown type.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

6.x ? :ha:

Actually I couldn't find his 40 time on google. They didn't have many stats posted online in 1994.

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

He did it in 3:22 on a moped

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what shape does he have to be in.. all he has to do is fall forward

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sometimes those big guys don't play as strong as they look, but Vickerson looked the part and played the part. Of course it was just a few snaps (maybe 10?), so I'd really like to see him more. We've seen enough of Starks, try Vickerson.

I think he could be more of a run stuffer that's stronger at the point of attack than Brown, but Brown is very quick for a DT. The rookie on IR, Johnson, is supposed to be strong and quick....but Starks was supposed to be that also.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Who is Vickerson?

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

9. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

maybe we should stop relying on practice squad and 7th round picks to be good. Rey Hill, Veal, Ealy, Finn. You look at pretty darn good teams out there, hardly any of their players are like that. I mean u find a diamond in the ruff every once in awhile, but it seems like these last 3 years we have been relying on players like that more then they should. I know finn is good though and ealy has potential, but why waste our time, why dont we get someone good,now instead of sucking at certain positions...we have 4 starting players who were drafted in the first round by the titans. we need to start drafting our first round better!

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Does anyone know if Haynesworth is even playing Sun? In the Chris Hope article it said he sat practice with the Hamstring flaring up again.

Yeah and I also would liketo sign some more talent. This isn't quite the same as the Simeon Rice case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar