Sam draft was Payoff to NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GOFIGURETITANS, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Sorry, can't post link on my phone @JCBRAVE. The link is on front page of drudge or at CBS.

Damn, this is harsh.
    Screenshot_20160324-090233.png

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope they dont re-sign the guy like PFT suggested, that would be ridiculous

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hope this story dies. I don't think I can stomach watching ESPN broadcast re-plays of that cake smear gay kiss when his pick was announced.

Everybody associated with drafting somebody off of political correctness instead of merit should be ashamed.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Who cares what he has to say. They did him a favor not waving him in front of the world on a TV show, he's not that good of a player to deserve the attention, it would have been all about his sexuality, which is just wrong. I dont care at all about players sexual preference, even the gay ones in the closet, its no ones business.

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

You guys are all acting like he wasn't the SEC co-defensive MVP.
    And did he really do bad at the Rams?
    From what I remember he did okay pre-season, pretty well even.

7. JCBRAVE

He had some good tape the Rams were able to stand on, so he wasnt picked because of any agenda, but once he leveled up it was too much for him.

I was actually surprised how bad he looked vs pros.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

nope, he sucked. Did he even play a regular season snap?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar