Sammie Hill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This was my DT I said to get! Wow..we are on the ball this year! I'm happy!

2. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Thats a big boy 6'4 320+, would be a great combo with our other dt's and de's

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Big DT is a big need. This gonna open up our draft nicely.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

Agreed. If we land him I say RD. 1 is between a DE and a Guard, and I believe we will go DE first.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Exactly, this will free them up in the 3rd-7th rounds for BPA. I still think they go OL and DT in the 1st and 2nd respectively.

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

LOL he's 6'4 and 330lbs, local fast food joints should sponsor this deal! Their business is gonna skyrocket if he goes to Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Sign him and then grab a DE like Ansah. I'll make a mess in my pants.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Warmack in the first book it. The coaches will want our run game to be flawless.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I agree. why else would they pick up cj's contract and invest that much money in him and ignore the issues we have with the running game. I believe we will try and make the running game our biggest strength next season.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

You know all this talk looks great on paper, I just hope it translates well to the field. Also, with the way we are working on getting the OL fixed, that will not be a problem again for some years (other than when we finally see the end of Big Country or Roo's careers). So for the next 3-4 years OL should not have to be addressed at all, freeing us up to focus on other major holes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar