Sammy Knight Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BayAreaTTFan, Mar 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayAreaTTFan

BayAreaTTFan Camp Fodder

The chiefs released him because they couldn't come up with a contract agreement. The question is was Bryan Scott bad timing. Sammy may be 31 but hes a ten year vet, who had a decent season last year. He has played both safties spots so he can help Hope and compete with Thompson for the FS spot and help develope Fuller. If the price is right I see him being a decent pick up. There are a lot of safties left in the league and he is one of the few I wouldn't mind adding to the roster.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2807501

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Is that SF Bay area BayAreaTTFan?

I think this still would be a solid pickup. We are not hurt at the cap right now he would be better then anything we are showing and Scott would be a great ST player if need be. Cut LT and bam we are looking at a good group with depth.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

make space in your PM box RyanTitan

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oops i diddnt know it could only hold 50

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Bay Area Reprezent!

and Erie.

I don't think we need to bring in a guy right now on the downslope of his career. Might be part of the "Plan" though.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

What about Erie? OOO reppin the Titans? lol

People say I should like the Steelers. HAH nooo wayyy.

I had my EG jersey on when we beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs a few years ago and afterwards me and my friend walked to Quick Fill (gas station) and some dude workin in there had a Steelers hat on and lmao he started freakin out sayin wtf u live in Erie and you dont like Pitt and a whole buch of other crap about how we cheated to win the game just alot of crying basicly and when we left I purposly pretended I fell down and got back up and I was like well Ill guess ill "try that again" and i walked out and opended the door again and was like i made it! and he got so mad LOL. Ill never like the Squeelers

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gold.

8. pass on Knight

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Too late for us..

We already signed our new starting SS. Knight is probably the better pure SS than scott but scott covers better and is much younger. Knight will be a good signing for somebody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar