San Diego next week and Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Well according to the coaches, he should be ready next week. And wouldn't it be funny if we blew out the chargers to cap off their suckish season and put them into panic mode?

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Watching the Chargers today, they will be a tough opponent if they limit their own mental mistakes. They handed the game to the Patriots in the first half and still managed to come back and make it a close game.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Why would Vince be the #2 today if he wasn't at most a week away from being able to play?

Sounds like BS.

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

We should be able to beat them next week. Vince should play so we will have our dynamic offense back and Malcom Floyd is out next week and with the nagging toe injury Gates could miss next week(even though he played with it today)

I say 34-17 Titans!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did I say that?

If I say man can't fly are you going to ask me why I don't want to be able to fly?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

No. But believing in a 5-2 team beating a 2-5 team is way more realistic than believing man could fly. So why do you say we can't win? I mean, if you really want us to win, and you really are cheering for the Titans, then there has to be something in you that says we can beat a 2-5 team on the road.

Hell, I thought we would win every week the year we were 4-12. What's the point of cheering for a team if you refuse to believe in them?

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Jeff Fisher Postgame
    (on Kerry Collins’s performance today and the decision to make Vince Young the number two)

Well, Vince did a great job the last couple of days getting back. He ended up being much better than we thought, we all thought, he included, was going to be a couple days ago. We saw him move around enough to where we felt like he could be mobile in the pocket, so we kept him as a two. I thought Kerry, I mean, gosh, you saw. I thought he played well. That’s a tough defense, (Atlanta quarterback) Matt Ryan, I mean you name them. They had given good quarterbacks a tough time."

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just so you know- we haven't beaten the Chargers since 1991.

Has nothing to do with them being 2-5.

9. rwysman

rwysman Tampa Titan

if the st louis rams cant beat them i hope we can.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So? Past games have no impact on this one. Why are you still trying to find reasons we will lose? Shouldn't fans be looking for reasons their team will win?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar