Sankey learning playbook with little brother's help

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, May 30, 2014.

1. Smash

Smash Soccer God

Yeah. My cousin's youngest kids each have their own profile. They don't have a smartphone and their tablet is limited and locked, so they have a fair amount of control with them, but still.
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Nice, love having these kind of guys on the team. Really excited to see him play.
  3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

He's gonna be something special.. I expect a few growing pains maybe the first 3 games.. Then he becomes what the coaches see in him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

a RB that gives a damn is a new thing around here.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I dont watch college ball. I leave it to all the guys on here to give us the skinny on new guys. I said that to say this. I didn't know anything about this kid but I sure am believing that he will be a very positive pick up for us. Cannot wait to see him do his thing.
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Sankey seems like a really good guy. His dad raised him right. His little brother will be calling NFL plays in his pop warner huddles and confusing the sh*t out of everybody this fall.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

The thing that really stands out is how mature this guy is. He has the physical and mental tools to be a staple player for us.
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Starter

Be nice to see that happen. A player everyone can agree upon and get around would be a welcome change. Hope you are right Scarecrow. I will not even Sally this one up with an I woulda gone with ----------------
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Sankey is just solid all around.

He may never be a star, but I feel he'll be a solid staple at the very least.

And loved in this town, for sure.
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

In today's NFL, it's arguably better to have your RB not be a star. Don't want to commit much money to the position.