Sankey why is he not playing more?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I was reading this thread going wtf? The noticed the posts were prior to yesterdays game lol. He looked good yesterday.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Now whiz says he doesnt like sankey footwork! Looked better than anyone else on our team running the ball to me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I want somebody to ask whiz why he thinks greene, mccluster, and leon f**king washington are better than sankey

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sankey can be the next Fred Taylor. Why he doesn't get his due is beyond me.

5. IBA Titan

IBA Titan Special Teams Standout

At this point somebody, anybody needs to get more carries. We had a mere 11 rushing attempts against the colts. I think we abandoned the run way too early. 10-0 in the first half and we go into panic mode and abandon the run. We are not blessed with a QB that can just put it all on his shoulders and sling it every down. We have to commit to establishing the run to loosen up the defense for our offense to have any chance at success.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. IBA Titan

IBA Titan Special Teams Standout

Whiz says its because of his footwork. Am I wrong or isn't this the same footwork that was good enough to make the Titans take him over every other RB in the draft.

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

What has really hurt Webster's drafts have been the lack of production that he has gotten from his Lbers and Locker. If Locker plays better then the WR picks more than likely are more productive. Ayers/Brown/McCarthy are 3 fairly early drafted LBers who just haven't panned out. Historically if you look at the hit/miss ratio on drafting certain positions early in the draft Lber is one of the better positions to draft because they don't bust as often. They also usually can come in and have an immediate impact. Unfortunately that just hasn't been the case.

I have no problem in investing in the OL because if you want a young QB to develop you have got to have a good OL to protect him and to allow yourself to run the ball and take pressure off of the young QB. I'm still hoping that as the season goes on our OL becomes the strength of our team.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Sankey has done good in soft defensive scenarios two weeks in a row. The only reason he was able to find success running the ball yesterday was because the D was playing soft to protect giving up a big play through the air. When he does that when the game is actually close, then I will be impressed.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That doesn't seem to happen this year....

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thats the most annoying part. They had their pick of ANY RB in the draft and the guy THEY chose is not getting the playing time he should be because they have deemed him to have "bad footwork" wwwtttfff

He's got 24 carries for 123 yards at 5.1 yards per carry. PLAY THE MAN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar