Satisfied With Moves Reinfeldt Has Made So Far?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Satisfied With Moves Reinfeldt Has Made So Far?

We have Hasselbeck,Ruud,Smith,Graham,Anderson to name a few and i'm wondering how everyone feels so far about the moves we've made.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have we signed Anderson?

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

To my knowledge no

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Anderson is visiting on tuesday, he has not been signed.

I'm very pleased with the moves so far but would be even better if we could get a SS.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

So far, yes. If they scoop Anderson this week, it'll be icing on the cake. Maybe they look at DMase or DB depth, also. I know Denver recently let go of Renaldo Hill. I think Donte Whitner is still out there too though he's probably looking to start somewhere.

6. gran54

gran54 Starter

I'm pleased, we took care of Hasselbeck first thing and that's exactly what needed to be done. Smith is the type of size we are looking at adding to our front 7. Anderson is the same way, yeah he wasn't productive in Atlanta sack wise, but most defensive ends that come in and play for us usually turn out to be pretty successful. Key reason is our rotation. Hopefully we can add him. I'm very happy with Ruud, he's a very productive player and will obviously start on Thursday. Graham is the blocking tight end we have been missing since Alge Crumpler left. Hopefully we can make a run at a safety, but to be honest I don't know who's out there. I've heard some good things about Robert Johnson recently, let's cross our fingers. Also, I don't understand why everyone thinks we need to sign a receiver..... We have three guys with lots of potential that are coming into their second and third seasons. Hawkins, Williams, and possibly Mariani. You can make that 4 if you count Jared Cook, I'm liking what I'm seeing in practice and also the way he held his interview the other day. With bringing in free agents, you have to be sure of one thing. They fit your system! Not how athletic or highly touted they are. Doesn't matter if they can't play in your system. Also on a side note, I'm LOVING Akeem Ayers. This kid is getting all over the field and I like the feisty-ness I'm seeing in him so far. I love when rookies come in and don't take nothing off the vets. That will only make our team better.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'd be perfectly happy with Derrick Mason coming in for maybe a couple seasons and finishing his career here.He could be a good mentor and it would be good WR depth for us.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm pretty satisfied. We've made 4 signings already.

I think will add an SS and be done. Maybe a WR and/or DE but unlikely.

9. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Very happy so far.
    We signed some vets and leaders. Great job so far.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'll be happy when C.J. is locked up for at least 4 (preferably 5) years.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar