Satisfied With Moves Reinfeldt Has Made So Far?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I'm kind of surprised Gage has made it to this point w/o being cut. We shall see if he makes it through final cuts though, especially seeing as he doesn't play ST's.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Considering Britt is injured and an idiot, there are question marks at WR which is probably why we still have him.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Apparently Gage has been doing good in the camp sessions.

He's not a terrible receiver, he's just not a #1 option. He's not going to consistently get separation from the other team's best receiver.

I'm ok with keeping Gage for depth but I'm ready to give other guys a shot to see how they perform.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

make him take a haircut or a real cut

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd give Reinfeldy a B so far. Over the past 5 years I'd give him a C.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I certainly under the Britt point lol, but if Gage isn't in the top 3 or 4 on the depth chart, how do you justify keeping him when he doesn't play ST's?

7. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Very UPSET!!!. The main person I wanted to get sign was CJ. He is a top notch rb and needs to be sign to get him in to camp. We play against some great QBs this year, Manning, Shuab, Big Ben, M. Ryan, Brees. etc, I would of liked to go after some of the CB's that were out there, SS, and we didnt address that. We went after players (like always) that have bounced from team to team. Who is Walker??? Matt Hasselbeck is a hit or miss, I mean he has made the SB, but Dilfer made and won a SB. He led a 7-9 team in a WEAK defensesive division. I dont know who he is going to do playing against the Steelers, Ravens, Saints, I personally cant stand our front office, we never make the moves we need to better the team. We go after players who have been in the league for a number of years with 2-3 different teams and try to make them into players. The FO needs to wake up and see how many SB rings the Titans/ Oilers have by following this method. IN my opinion NEW SEASON, SAME SAD STORY. Go Titans

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Jets couldn't finish the job last year...they were stacked. Money doesn't buy championships. As much as I hate to admit it, I admire our FO sometimes for their choices because 9 times out of 10 they get things right.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Some fans have no clue lol

10. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Rings=0; Being Smart wins championships. Common sense wins championships. Going after guys who cant perform at the highest level with other teams and we hope they can be good players,we are fooling themselves. When things are not working you need to change what your doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar