Saturday visiting on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bring in Eric Steinbach for a looksee

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bring in anyone.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My stance as well. He cost us Wells/Myers. It could've been worse though.

5. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Wow @ people blaming Peyton lol.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

who's on first base

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He could've just told us no right away.

8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

But that would assuming he truly had no interest at all of coming here. Which is a strong assumption...considering that IS what he pretty much did with the Dolphins by making them come see him in indy..he never took the time to go visit them at all lol. Kinda like uh yea..thanks but no. Just because he didn't choose us..doesn't mean there was never any real intent. I guess im moreso shocked by the amount of people who truly believe he just played around with the Titans. I watch football, basketball, and baseball religiously and i've seen situations where I felt the player was just toying around..playing it up...IMO I didn't see that here

Just my thoughts on it..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your wrong.

Gayton had zero interest in comming too the Titans. He already knew all he needed too know about Tennessee and used the Titans/fish/69ers as leverage against the donks. Smart for sure but its BAs fault cause the Titan FO had zero interest in Gayton till BA got all googlied eyed and crap

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I blame Peyton and Bud. It doesn't take 2 weeks to pick a team. There were several big name FA's out there that signed in just a couple days. What makes Peyton so much different? (other than he just wanted to drag it out for attention)

However, if Bud didn't throw all common sense out the window, and decide to go for an old broken QB above all else, it wouldn't have mattered one bit. It also didn't help that Bud said he was willing to do whatever it takes bc then of course Peyton would at least pretend to give us a strong consideration whether he wanted to come to TN or not ... he had to see exactly how far he could go, and use us as leverage when negotiating against the Broncos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar