Say what now, WHAT? I got smoked by a Honda Civic!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

thats where i take my gsxr1000. topped her out 3-4 times on there...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No doubt @ that TT. I still like the older slower TTs. Even though the design seems a bit dated, it's still sexy to me.

Interior is still great too, especially considering when it released. Looks modern.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah, looks always took a backseat to performance capabilities to me.
    Regardless of how good the car looks, if it doesn't move fast and handle as well as it looks, everything else is moot.
    The fact that I have an '05 STi alone should tell you that looks aren't my primary concern. :ha:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Performance usually enhances the look to me. Like- if the scooby was slow, I probably wouldn't ever care about one, but since I know what they do my mind sees a beautiful car automatically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar