SB half time show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

any time Prince is mentioned I think about that Charley Murphy story from the Chappell show. Where Prince kicked his butt in roundball. - lol

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I hated the halftime show, so much, that I went back up to my room to get more food

3. I don't ever watch the halftime show if I have a choice. It's nothing but a waste of time...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The pregame show was what floored me...

As someone at my house said...
    "It was like one of the producers loved Cirque du Soleil and went up to them and said 'Here's $300,000, would you do the pregame show for the Super Bowl?' And the Cirque du Soleil guy said "certainly, now what is football?". And then they did their interpretation of it. The drum corps in uniforms were what killed me...

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Cirque du Soleil ranks right up there with Celine Dion as Canada's top embarassments.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Cirque du Soleil is pretty cool, I'd go see their shows anytime, but it did not work at the Super Bowl, and I'd say in general, they missed their market...

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, they're both hot in Vegas

Shania Twain should be the top embarrasment

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I saw O, at the Bellagio. That was pretty interesting. I missed the pregame tho'.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Musically I'd agree, but at least she's hotter than Celine. Of course, she's made entirely of plastic.

10. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Shoot the J!! SHOOOOOOOOT IT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar