SC WR Alshon Jeffrey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

This guy was a beast in college but just couldnt get any separation from college CBs and had issues with his weight. This guy could be the next Larry Fitzgerald... or Mike Williams, but probably somewhere in between. Depending on his pro day (he didn't run at the combine smh) would you guy gamble on him in the SECOND ROUND? For some reason I just see him falling in the draft for more athletic/ explosive receivers

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

In the second round? Hell yeah. Of course, I'd have a three way with Kate Upton and Bar Rafeli too, but that ain't gonna happen either.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Mike Williams... I'll pass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't want a receiver in the 2nd round, but I like him. The weight stuff is overrated. From what I understand, the picture last summer was after not being able to work outt because of a car accident, then he was 216 at the combine.

I get the concerns, but he was too good of a player in college. He is big and he fantastic hands. I think NFL OC's will figure out ways to get the ball to him.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

That sounds exactly like Mike Williams coming out of college. I really can see it going either way with this guy.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Mike Williams career may have gone very differently if he didn't sit for a year between college and the pros. I think he sort of lost that fire after suing to go pro, winning, then losing the appeal and being deemed ineligible by the NCAA.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What is with you people? We're better at WR now than ever. Shouldnt we improve the d-LINE some?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"We are better at WR now, than ever"? How do you assume that? Is Britt fully recovered?

I would love for Alshon Jeffery to fall to us in the 2nd round, heck, I would take him with the 20th pick. I watch College football, unlike a lot of people on this site, and I watched Alshon dominate year after year in the toughest conference. Quit giving into the media and look at this guy for what he is..

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If Jeffrey fell to us in to the second round then I'd take him as long as Brandon Thompson isn't on the board.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

He won't make it to the 2nd round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar