Scaife signs tender

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

?
    Bo strikes me as a guy we'd like to keep around awhile

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Our Tight End trio looks to be one of our strongest positions this year. One of the best groups in the league I'd say.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

We only keep Scafie for a year???
    Why did we sign Atls backup anyways, that was a waste

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Could he attend OTA, mini-camps and such, withouth signing the tender?

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another guy that needs a long term deal.

Still fairly young scaife has been nothing but a solid player for us and has a good relationship with young. Why not work on a 3 year $8M extension?

In the last 2 years we have lost a ton of good and decent players to the FA market and while getting little back. This trend needs to stop and we sure in the hell need to draft better this time..

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't have the link but espn a few days ago ranked the TE's by tier, crumpler came in 3rd tier if I remember correctly, they had Scaif listed as the 5th tier and get this Troupe listed in the 4th tier. Why is it as soon as someone is an ex-Titan they are better thought of. Also, did they watch any games at all, Troupe was a total bust.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope. And being on the market now for a month, he probably knew he wasn't going to get an offer sheet.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Watch out for Troupe in Tampa. I have an eerie feeling, he's going to show up and be the player we wanted.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I agree. I think Troupe fits nicely with Tampa. He played college ball in the Florida sun, so maybe he plays more confidently in the heat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar