Schefter on Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Bortles is the only QB out of the bunch I would swing at with 11th spot. Been watching David Fales out alot lately. Last I seen him projected was rounds 4-5. Like his game. If he were to fall that far hes worth it. I still say Murray being here with a 4-5 round selection would be perfect for The Titans and Murray, who would not have to rush back.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I think Weber is smarter than to draft someone like Manziel. Lets face it, he knows his seat is getting hot also. He isn't going to tie himself to some spoiled, entitled rich kid with an unorthodox game. I am not worried about drafting Manziel, even if he is still on the board.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Thats definitely my reaction if we trade up for manziel, got no lie to tell
  4. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Bortles has been and is my guy in this QB draft class. I still think he has untapped potential. I hope so bad he falls in a similar way that Big Ben did and we could get him at #11, then get Tiny Richardson in the 2nd to take over for Stewart. This assuming of course that we sign Donald Butler (or Beason/Daryl Smith), resign Pollard, and also snag Tony McDaniels to come along with Quinn.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Murray is my guy, also.

I don't get why everyone is thinking an ACL makes him a 4th+ round pick... he should be good to go by next season, or at least close. He's a pocket passer... not going to rely on that ACL much.

If it were an arm/neck injury- maybe. Just don't see an ACL as a reason the overall best QB in the class drops 3 rounds...
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I'd take him in the second and let him ride out next season on PUP.
  7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

murray in the late second since we're trading back in the first
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Special Teams Standout

Can someone explain the fascination with Tahj Boyd? To me he looks like another in a long list of good 'college' qbs that couldnt make it in the NFL. (Akili Smith, Eric Crouch, Jamarcus Russell, VY etc.) Not to mention the fact he is about two cheeseburgers away from being Jared Lorenzen.
    Tajh-Boyd.jpg
    [​IMG]
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Would rather have a third to spend on him but yea.
  10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You do realize he's wearing a rib combo right?