Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Schefter on Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Jan 11, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    Why does everyone want Murray? He's jake locker 2.0
    JR1980 high fives this.
  2. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,645
    I have watched a bunch of video on Carr and have been way underwhelmed with him. Seems to throw off his back foot all the time. Just doesn't seem to have great pocket awareness.

I am on the draft a QB in the 2nd bandwagon and if getting rid of Fitz saves money then save the money. If Locker works out and proves to be our guy then you have a cheap backup that you can then possibly trade down the road. If Locker gets hurt early on then ride with the 2nd rnder and see what you have. If he doesn't have it then you probably will be drafting high to get your new franchise QB.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,283
    [IMG]

Very different styles.
    Ensconatus, Renfro95 and cdubbs2121 high five this.
  4. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    White, mobile, injury prone QB. Want any more comparisons wise guy?

Complains about having injury prone QB... Wants QB coming off ACL injury
  5. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,246
    So who do you guys think will be sitting their waiting for us at pick #11? Who SHOULD they take and or consider at the QB position?
  6. titanshog Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $19
    If manziel, bridgewater, and bortles aren't there at #11, which they probably won't be, we should probably get an OT or LB like CJ mosley. Those are the only 3 QBs worth first round picks
  7. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $329
    Fitz is only going to make $3.25M this year. We won't save much by replacing him with a 2nd rounder. Not many rookies are going to succeed unless they get the 1st team reps through the week. Generally, I want a veteran backup that can step on the field and have some idea of what's happening.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Barr, Mosley or Robinson at 11
  9. Renfro95 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,083
    Murray coming off 1 injury does not make him injury prone. While mobile, thats not how he makes his money. Locker relied on mobility much more in his game. They are hardly clones.
  10. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,185
    You don't want Locker as your backup QB. Unless you have a very durable 3rd string QB.

I think Titans should draft a QB with every pick, lol
    JR1980, The Hammer and Renfro95 high five this.