Schefter: Titans have interest in WR Horn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

get him. we have a suicidal qb and no recievers

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I love how the article says we failed to draft a WR, even though we did in thr 4th round.

4. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Lord, enough with the no drafting of a wide reciever... none were worth the pick at the time we were on the board....The closest one was Limas Sweed and he was gone the pick before... Jason Jones and Chris Johnson played well.... side note Sweed was inactive.

Please get this guy... any guy... especially if he is sub 4.7... because Gage and McCareins are running in sand...

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Not another average player...at what point are we going to give opposing teams' defense's something that doesn't make them completely salivate.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Joe Horn is not going to make VYs life any easier. Plus he is a cancer. Pass.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

not another eric moulds...over the hill veteran.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOOK! These superstar Widerecievers that everyone thinks are out there are just not there. They do not exist in Free Agency right now. If Horn is at ALL better than the WR we have now...give him a shot. If not, Pass...its simple.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Why do you think he is a cancer? I've always liked him during the interviews I've heard on Sirius.

10. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

You know...I'm not a huge fan of Horn, but it really comes down to this. Is Horn better than the receivers we have? Better than Chris Davis? Yes. Paul Williams? Yes. Lavelle Hawkins? Too early to tell. JMac? I say yes. Gage and Brandon Jones? Maybe/maybe not.

Sign him. Same goes for Reche Caldwell, Chad Jackson, and Martinez. If they are upgrades then we should sign them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar