Schefter: Titans have interest in WR Horn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe he has had a 1000 yard season...more than anything we've had.

As for Horn, if he can't get separation there is no point.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He does have an extra cell phone stashed away for when Vince leaves his at home.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Terry Glenn: 35, and coming off a serious knee injury...ummm no
    Joe Horn: He was cut by the falcons...ummm no

They not going to upgrade our WR core.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

chad jackson or caldwell would be good, I think. Joe Horn doesn't really bring much to the table, but then again, neither does paul williams or Chris Davis.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Sure Chad Jackson is just another cheap receiver who may or may not be any good. But with Horn I think we know what were going to get. I'd take Jackson and the small chance that there's still some upside over Horn.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'm sorry, but Eddie Royal and DeSean Jackson both look like future stars in this league and both were available when we picked. Royal wasn't as obvious, but many of us were disappointed when we passed on Jackson for Johnson. I'm not sure I would pass on Johnson even knowing what I know now, but Jackson looks like a stud at a larger position of need.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The Falcons have a huge youth movement. Horn didn't have a chance. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't have gotten cut either way, but that's what the workout is for.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Eh, but it can't hurt to try him out.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Horn told my friend (Horn's brother in-law) that he was retiring after 1 season with the Falcons. (a week or so after he signed) So I guess he still wants to play, but last year at this time he wanted to retire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar