Schwartz getting some ESPN love

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

We did not start playing well until we switched the LT/Hill Pac/hope combo to LT/Pac Hope/Hill. You do not understand why we would have done that. Do you really think we did that to spice "it" up?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rcarie...

The coaches did apparently get smarter because they are starting finnegan instead of hill and they finally got a clue and got rid of LT. Fowler is obviously a nice addition but tulloch played well this preseason in trying to win that job and should have played more last year. Tony brown was with the team for 12 games last year so about time they realized he was pretty good...

Is harper better and more talented than pacman?

We talk about talent what team did haynesworth-bulluck-hope-thornton-KVB-pacman play for last year the pats?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Arrow, nice one..

I guess it didn't occur to you that hope and pacman played at a pro bowl level last year.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rcarie,,

Since one of the main criticisms of fisher is that he let's more talented players languish on the bench too long it might not be good for your position to bring up bulluck's 2 years on the bench...

From what i saw of finnegan last year he was a good player the moment he stepped on the field. from the beginning he showed himself to be a tough kid who covers lots of ground and hits like a safety.

5. Yet he wasn't starting last year and he was a mid-season pickup. He is getting more playing time this year and has better knowledge of the defense.

That's the only downgrade of the 6.

You are right. I forgot. But obviously they decided he wasn't ready to start and/or was the best nickelback and didn't have anyone else they liked there nearly as much. Either way, he's a starter now and not last year.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

By the complete roster, record, statistics, and coaches.

You were saying before that our talent had vastly improved, and I was just pointing out that we had most of this same talent on our team last year and probably lost the most talented person (in most people's view anyway). That's the only point I was trying to make there.

I'll take more time to answer this fully later. Right now it's a quick 15 minute shower and rush to the game so I get in 30-45 minutes of tailgating.

And honestly, we're all titans fans here, so lets just hope for another great D performance today... By schwartz, by the players, who gives a ****. Let's just dominate!
    :beerbang:

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's all we had today...but it was enough...:stars:

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Amazing, possibly one of the best ever performances by a Titans defense.

Hard to really say anything negative at this point, if the defense continues to play this well, Schwartz is obviously doing more right than wrong this season. I think the key has been the better play of the D-line which seems to have elevated the entire D. Also, Bulluck's leadership seems to have improved this year, at least as much as a person can judge that from reading articles.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...slug=ms-morningrush100807&prov=yhoo&type=lgns Great article featuring Bulluck.

Honestly, glad to see it. Works to the benefit of us Titans fans.

Still a lot of season left, I hope the team keeps it up because it looks like we may need to ride this defense to the playoffs on more than one occasion in upcoming games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar