Schwartz Given Two-Year Extension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Psychop.....don't agree with you here, but gotta admit....LOVE THE NEW AVATAR! That is classic.....and sort of reminds me of dealing with my contractors on the jobsite.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

What argument would that be??? If you had a point you were arguing for, I must have missed it.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The point that Jim Schwartz sucks? Yeah. You did miss it. You're the only one that's missing it.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Vague, but OK, that's a start. So, why does he suck??? God forbid you have have enough sac to back it up.

6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar