schwartz throws a hissy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You remind me of the MP's Argument sketch. Obviously no matter how many times we prove our point and answer your questions, you will just say "No, you didn't". How childish is that....

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Ft...

Vig gave you his answer. Is that not good enough for you to respond in kind?

No one needs to write out elaborate answers for you. I pointed out a few books written by Hall of Fame NFL coaches about how it's done and been done. So that should qualify as answering your question. If you have difficulty reading, I apologize and shall sum up for you. If not, question is answered.

More to the point, not all NFL teams do it exactly the same way so unless you're a part of the Titans organization, you can't tell me definitively who does what and who gives what input to whom. Sure, we can make sensible guesses and to who should be doing what, but neither you nor me (assuming you're not on the coaching staff) knows how much or how little Fisher gives input on defensive game plans.

So far, you claim to have played college ball and consulted with a college coach who thinks highly of schwartz and his scheme though you haven't mentioned what scheme the Titans use and what makes it 'good' in your opinion or this coaches, you somehow think that having played football in college means you know more about coaching than others whose background you don't know, and have failed to give us a list of why Schwartz is good and the personel is the problem nor pointed out WHO is the problem on the field.

Furthermore, you have failed to answer nearly every meaningful question asked of you.

It is time to put your money where your mouth is...

Gut

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My coach on madden 2007 told me, Chael Sayers, to put my money where my mouth is. I did too. Take that John Gruden. I am the buccs. Without me, you're the texans. Blockaow!!

And fightintitan is jim schwartz. It's the only explanation to his stance. And that being the case, is there a profanity filter on this board?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, they're called moderators :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar