Schwartzie update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Swartz is to the Titans as Macnamara was to the war in Viet Nam. All statistics, no results.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Gregg Williams isn't doing much better.... He must suck too.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

but gregg williams has had injuries this year "so this year shouldnt count!" at least thats what the schwartz apologists say.

the past four years(including this year) gregg williams' defenses have been: 2006 30th,
    2005 9th, 2004 3rd, 2002 2nd

one bad year gets a pass, three bad years is a pattern.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Schwartz sucks.

www.fireschwartz.com

Got some new stuff up. I hate Jimmy. I think I might assassinate him.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Passing 25th?
    They're obviously spending too much time on one subject...

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

When is Greg Williams contract up? Will we have a opp to resign him anytime soon?

7. y is everyone so high on greg williams, ive heard hes great, but washington isnt doing well at all

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

In no way should we ever draft Calvin Johnson. He's big and has excellent hands, but he reminds me of Mike Williams, just bigger and better than his opponents, but cannot relate it or play it faster at the next level. Plus, for someone who has been such a potential guy the last 3 years, he sure disappears for games in the weak conference GTech is in. Not impressed. No way he matches up with Roy Williams, Charles Rogers in the last 4 drafts, not even Vernon Davis(workout warrior).

ps. Schwartz sucks, bottom line, he's single handedly turned Keith Bulluck into an average player.

9. dude calvin is by far the best receiver to come along in a few drafts, he cant do anything after the catch because he doesnt have a qb that will hit him in stride so most of the time he has to stop to get it or like he did one time and jump backwards lol

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Recent (un)success of top 10 WRs in the draft mixed in with out (un)success with WRs as a whole tells me to stay away from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar