Schwartzie update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people say the same thing about penn state runningbacks. i suppose that means larry johnson should be no good.

i just dont understand all of these arguments "the guys in years past sucked, so he'll suck." in my opinion, that's not a legit reason why we should not draft him.

question his speed, that's fine, but things like that make no sense. people's reason why we should have drafted robert gallery was "top five pick OTs have more success making the transition from college to pro" so much for that...

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

dont forget about the florida receivers also lol...

3. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I wish I could one on one with Schwartz in a UFC match...

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Gregg Williams has first rights to be the HC in Washington whenever Gibbs puts it down. I doubt we'll ever have GW again ... as a coordinator anyway

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's only speculation isn't it?

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"...IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!"

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

He'd be in a zone...and he definately wouldn't rush you!:ha:

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Been playing around with the stats a little further. Our scoring average ( the only stat that matters) is 27 ppg. To see how high this really is look at what has happened thus far this season:
    Out of a total of 144 NFL games thus far 76 teams have had games in which they scored 27 or more points. Yet that is the average against us. BTY our O which has its own problems scoring has hit that grandious mark just once.:suspect:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so stastically about 50% of games have 1 team get at least 27 points while the Titan D averages giving up 27 points. meaning of those 76 games the Titan D should be responsible for about 2.5 of them while in fact they have given up 5 (and a 25 and a 23 which are both above league average). This means the the Titan D is 200% more likley than the league average to get ripped for 27+ points, and this is the third year in a row of this crap.

Think of it another way the Titan D allows more than the league average points allowed 78% of the time. This is 150% more than the league average.

MbSGWB dehr Schwartzie is a problem, possible not the only problem but without doubt a problem. If removing Reese and Fisher gets rid of Schwartz then
    [​IMG]
    Fine By Me!

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ha. Can someone please put a Jihad on that sommab*tch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar