Schwenke gets some love...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Velasco runs like he's got doo-doo in his pants, he's nearly as over rated as Amano back in '09

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I think Velasco is decent but Schwenke does give us more options. Velasco is decent at the point of attack and pass pro but lacks the mobility to pull, get out on screens and isn't great at getting to the 2nd level. Schwenke can do all that Velasco can do but add the mobility dimension. That can be a huge difference and I really believe the coaching staff expects and wants Schwenke to earn a starting spot.

Obviously Schwenke will have to step up and prove he deserves it but I think he will.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If Velasco starts the season, I don't think it will be for long. I think Big Nasty will be chompin at the bit to get some play time. Once he's the starter, it's depth city for Velasco.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I must say, it's nice talking about who's going to start, someone who is seen as above average or someone who could be better. Depth is a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar