Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Schwenke to start this Sunday vs 49ers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GTFO my pancakz, Oct 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    That's strange. I seem to remember no list that had him lower than the 3rd ranked center in the draft when I researched him after we drafted him. Many had him 2nd best and I saw one that claimed he was 1st.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,103
  3. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339

that is all
    corymiller, Gut and dtm586 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,020
    Im stunned. MM has always stated before that changes like this were IMPOSSIBLE mid season.

guess putting his future as a HC in jeopardy caused MM too reevaluate his options.

as others have stated Schwenke could cause multiple TOs and the Titans would still be about even.
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,171
    Rob Turner is literally the worst starting center in the league. How much worse can it get with Schwenke? The 33rd rated center?
    Ensconatus and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,610
    Glad Munch made the change, lets hope we have an upgrade.
  6. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $434
    He was actually a very good center playing for a crap bears team. Of course he wasnt going to get attention.. He is a mauler and plays tough unlike Turner. And u should be happy. Even if he plays average thats still an upgrade over Turner. Turner is playing as bad as u can at center. Schwenke wont get pushed back so much like Turner. Maybe he might miss a block here and there or just get beat. But if he can HOLD the spot at the line for a bit.. ill take that over turner falling into cj when he gets the handoff 9/10 times. The run game should improve. Like Warmack , schwenke is known for his mauling run blocking play
    Big TT and GoT high five this.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,445
  8. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,042
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah: