Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Schwenke to start this Sunday vs 49ers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GTFO my pancakz, Oct 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,363
    I like that Munchak takes chances and is willing to bench under performing veterans. Two things Fisher never did.

Hopefully Schwenke has a good game.
    GoT and titan520 high five this.
  2. MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $434
    No I like him because ima CAL fan and I watched him play. Hes a mauler.
  3. Titans23 Starter

Moolah:
    $325
    What do we have to lose at this point???? The interior of our line has sucked the last 3 games and that starts with Turner IMO. Put the young guy in their and let him learn in the line of fire. Can't get any worse!
  4. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,385
    people bein hyping him since they saw his body looked like a cinder block and his face is ugly=franchise center for some reason.

im pulling for him and hope he worls out and will be the first to say I haven't seem anything from him really
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
  5. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $105
    Hopefully he will beast and give this line some attitude.
    titan520 high fives this.
  6. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    How many weeks have gone since Munchak whiffed the idea to switch to Schwenke?

Two?
  7. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,385
    I truly hope he whiffed....

cuz if shwenke comes in and is worse, then what. and I don't mean for one or two games...I mean over the next quarter of the season.
  8. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    Wasn't David Stewart a 4th round pick the same year we picked Roos in the 2nd? He probably had the same amount of question marks coming out of college as Brian (I'll use his boring name). Have a little faith in both of our 1st ballot HOF lineman on staff to find some gems in the middle rounds! They weren't planning on taking a center this year, but they took Brian as the BPA on draft day because they felt they couldn't pass on him. He will make mistakes, but he might be pretty damn good!
  9. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,385
    if deuce thinks hell sucl ill go ahead and assume hell be the shiznit
    nbtoppers2, RollTide and MilwaukeeTitan high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Shwenke for Center is just like Shwenke for Congress. You can't really do much worse than what's already there.
    Gut, nbtoppers2, Msut10 and 1 other person high five this.