Scoreboard

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bubba titan, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubba titan

bubba titan Camp Fodder

I hope this has not been mentioned elsewhere. What is up with the scoreboard? Did LP run out of money and steal them from Father Ryan? It looks like it may be a temporary thing, but the scoreboard looks awful. The Titans or maybe the Davidson County taxpayers need to pump some money into improving the scoreboard and sound system.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yep. Scoreboard and sound system both suck. I never thought the jumbotrons were that great even when they were new. I remember going to Cincy for a game. Their stadium is about the same age as ours and their screens looked much better.

If we were winning a few games, though, I wouldn't care.

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Let me give you the short version.

A couple of weeks ago I fired off a letter to Don MacLachlan about all of the issues before the season gets underway. Essentially how the scoreboards suck, the jumbrotrons suck, TRac needs to run down Hope Hines, the videos are stale, the music is stupid, this is the third year that the speakers in the North endzone have not worked, the sideboards suck, the in-game score about a quarter and half old, yadda yadda yadda.

He called me the day he received my letter, telling me that THIS season we will have new scoreboards, and NEXT season we will have new video. He also said a company has been working for two years to get the audio problems fixed. You would think that in Music City we would have a company or two to fix sound problems ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar