Scott Hanson's interview with Coach Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Jun 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Did anyone catch this interview on NFL network? Pretty interesting interview with plenty of good questions by Hanson IMO. Some points that were hit:

- Fisher's longevity as head coach. ( With Hanson pressing Fisher by asking "Well isn't it all about championships?")

- Talks about our season.

- Vince's chance at starting by day 1.

- A wildcat formation being used by the Titans. (Coach Fisher response " Well it is a copycat league.")

It was a good interview and I just thought to check for it ............

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d810bde07/2009-Coach-Feature-Jeff-Fisher

I enjoyed it. Too bad there wasn't any talk of CJ.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I saw it, great interview. Jeff Fisher is great at talking to the media. And well in my eyes he cleared up the whole qb situation and i believe what he says. So whatever anyone says on here is irrelevant.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

"You don't want to open against us."

Poor Steelers.

4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Lol that was my fav. line in the whole interview calling out the Steelers like that.

5. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

Yo when he said that i got crunk ....now i cant wait.. kcuf the steelers

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What i love about that statement is that it was brought up by fisher himself. He wasn't tricked or lead on, it was all fisher and now im more excited than ever for week 1. Jeff is one to gloat so when he does, it means he has a few tricks up his sleeves that im waiting to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar