Scott Wright's updated mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

man, i'd take kelly, stewart, harvey and manningham all before sweed.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'll take Sweed.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Kelly seems like a better choice if we went WR there. Sweed was never dominant, wasn't on a pace to be that way this season, and doesn't look very explosive. At this point, I'd be surprised to see him picked in the 1st.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'll be happy if we get Sweed... in the 2nd round.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

According to Wright's scouting report Sweed runs only a 4.60 40. I'd much rather have the "more explosive" Kelly because they have him running a 4.55....

I'm not sold on either of those guys until we see them run. They both seem to be very similar players.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well a 40 time doesn't always say it all. I've seen a bit of both, Kelly just looked more athletic.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Sweed seems like another Robert Meachem to me.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Meachum ran sub 4.4 40s in his workouts. That is why I'd like to see these guys run before I start drooling. Keep in mind that Filani had as good or better highlights as these guys coming out of college and playing in the same conference. His 40 time might be the idfference between playing in the arena league or playing in the NFL. There were concerns about Bowe when he came out if he had enough speed to play and he ended up running a 4.5 and look how well he is playing. Blistering 40 times aren't neccesary but I'm not sure we want to take a guy in the middle of the first round who runs a 4.6.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

filani had great highlights because he went to texas tech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar