Scott Wright's updated mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ONUV, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

True but that doesn't mean Filani couldn't have been a succesful WR at Texas or Oaklahoma either. The point was college guys can look great on film but it means nothing in the NFL. Guys that look like they get great seperation in college sometimes can't get a gnats eyelash of seperation in the pros. That is why I want to see some workout times. We already have Mike Williams on our team (tall WR who can catch high throws). We don't need another guy like that.

2. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I'd look for Sweed in the 2nd too. Not sold on him in the first. Jackson is the only WR I really like in the first. Otherwise, I'd like to see Campbell from Miami or Harvey from Florida and a WR in the 2nd.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Quenten Groves in first then Limas Sweed in 2nd.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought Groves stock was too high early on, but after his injury maybe he's slipped. He's a heck of a pass rusher, and also plays some OLB.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think Groves goes to a 3-4 team.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He could. I've always liked the idea of getting a guy like that that could do unique things in our defense. That is if Shwartz would be down for it.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'll take Adarius Bowman round 1. Tommy Blake round 2. Jonathan Goff round 3.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I just want a WR who can catch. One of the biggest pitfalls in our passing game this season (from what I've seen) is that Vince doesn't trust his recievers, and I can't really say I blame him with the drops I've seen. Sweed is a guy who won't make the highlight reel often, but he'll make the catches in traffic to preserve drives, and that's what we need more than anything.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What a shame..

We used 3 draft picks on Wrs in 05 and 3 more in 07 yet here we are looking to draft one in rd one? Note that the same guy who drafted williams and davis is making the call. I don't want to draft a WR until the third rd and after that no more. We have a lot of guys becoming free agents and we may lose a few of them. I want to return with a steller defense in 08 and perhaps an even better o-line. All three of our TEs will be ufa.

Roydell, gage(assuming we sign him), jones, p williams and davis will have to step up.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Limas Sweed will drop to the 2nd round. And I still hope we pass on him if he's there then. Too slow, and isn't that good. Last thing we need is another mediocre receiver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar