Scream 4...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's actually the start of a new scream trilogy, if it's well received. Ridiculous.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let me formally announce the following:

Wes Craven sucks.

He's forgotten how to make real horror (since around 1985) and is yet another Hollywood $uck up. Sad when the remakes of his old movies (except Freddie for previously discussed reasons) are better than his new movies.

That is all.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree for the most part. But I actually thought the first Scream was really good and breathed new life into a dead genre. Sure it may not be considered "real horror" by some but that's more of a matter of personal taste and preference. The sequels, however, dropped off significantly. Scream 2 was a decent for what it was but nothing special. And Scream 3 was borderline horrible. I'll see Scream 4. It can't possibly be worse than the previous one and if it's at least as entertaining as the second one it won't be a complete waste of time.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If you go to see any of the Scream movies and are hoping to be scared, you're kidding yourself. These films are jokes compared to what I'd call "horror". Let them make 10 more who cares. Hollywood remakes everything a few times too many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar